Sunday, August 21, 2011

Decorated Cupcakes!

Over the past couple of months I was able to make individual decorations for cupcakes for occasions from baby showers to birthdays. I love the look of a bunch of cupcakes with the little decorations on top.


I made a bunch of these little cuties for a baby shower. They were the perfect little bite of sweetness all in one!


I love the little army of cupcakes. They look so cute. All lined up and ready for battle.

These next ones were for another baby shower made back in June. They were made to match the invitations and were vanilla with a ganache filling. YUM!


The fondant decorations were all cut by hand even down to the little indents in the surfboards. And I love these little wrappers. I could use them all the time! The scalloped edge is adorable!


And as always, my little army of turtles all riding out to surf the party together :)

And these were my first attempt at making sugar flowers by hand. They took a lot of research, trial & error, & time to get right, but I think I finally got the hang of it toward the end there.


The colors of the party were pink and purple and they painted lilies :) And if you ever wondered what an army of sugar lilies looked like...


Thanks for checking out my cupcakes :) Let me know any fun ideas you may have for my next project!



No comments:

Post a Comment