Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Obsessions.

Firstly, I have been absolutely obsessed with watching Amazing Wedding Cakes on WEtv. I know it's a little bit corny the way they describe exactly what everything is, but I love watching the different cakes they produce from the consultation all the way to delivery. I love seeing the inside of all of their shops. Some of them have little stores where you can get coffee and a cupcake or some delicious cookies. Some of them have gorgeous little industrial buildings that they have perfectly equipped for their cake making.

My favorite shop to follow is the White Flower Cake Shoppe in Ohio. It gives me hope that one day I can own my own shop in not-as-popular cities. They make such cute enormous cakes, my favorite being the glam cake, or maybe the black and white gift boxes cake.




These girls and their cakes are definitely an inspiration to me. I see how young and successful they are, and it proves to me that it can be done.

Secondly, I have discovered that I own over 500 cupcake wrappers. I need to get baking. I have so many cute ones from Bake it Pretty that I still have yet to use. I can't find occasions to make them for. But since June is officially cupcake month, I vow to make at least 5 new cupcake flavors in some of these adorable wrappers. Comment here and tell me some flavors you'd like to see :)

Thirdly, I love this apron.

It's so cute and chic. I would wear it every day. It's made by Flirty Aprons and if it ever goes on sale, it's mine. :)

Thanks for reading about my baking obsessions. Comment here and tell me about some of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment