Saturday, January 15, 2011

I know, I know!

I've been talking about starting this blog for about a year, I got a camera for Christmas, and I vowed that in the new year I will get this blog started and post almost everyday.

I've only posted once. 
I'm a bad blogger!
I'M SORRY!
I will be better.
Pinkie Swear!

Okay. So I just ordered these amazing cupcake pedestals. I've been ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them for months now. So I splurged. And now I'm so anxious to get them! Which also means I'll have to make cupcakes to take pictures, naturally.

Photo courtesy of Farmhouse Wares website, link below.

I saw them on a different website sold individually way back then, but alas when I went back to purchase them, they were gone. So I found them sold in a set of six here.

I also am absolutely obsessed with this cake stand & the cake is absolutely adorable too :)

Photo from The Good Apple blog, link posted below.

I first saw it on Melissa's blog, The Good Apple and immediately emailed her to ask her where she purchased it. Unfortunately for me it was from a small place in Queen Creek, AZ called Designer Blvd. The website didn't have a store for me to shop on and I don't have any trips to Arizona planned. So if anyone in AZ knows if they're still there and wants to ship one to me, I would love you forever. Seriously!


No comments:

Post a Comment